Friday, September 24, 2010

Little Peeps

Happy Friday!  I'm at work this morning (blogging albeit), even though almost my whole being wanted to stay home and make coffee, vacuum, put sheets in the laundry, then organize the new shelf in our bathroom and clean out my closet....make a balanced meal for dinner and then go to the boys hockey and cheer as loud as I can!  Yet, the month is September and there's so much to prepare for at work with new ministries and all that comes along with hanging out with kids and families. 




















Cool picture hey?  I found it here, while surfing the web for ideas & inspiration this past week.  This idea is more for those who are home with their little peeps, than me at this life stage...but one day, I promise I'm going to try this!  Glow sticks in a bubble bath?  What's not to love!?  I may even try it sooner rather than later ;). 

Have a great Friday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment