Thursday, September 30, 2010

Even though I'm pretty sure nobody reads my blog....

....I just have to share one last share.

I found this website called 1000 awesome things and it's sooo fun.  You can find it here.  The websites creator Neil Pasricha fills his site with life's little 'stuff'....the often mundane, yet awesome.  As far as I can see he's on # 405 from a from the top countdown.  (FYI I hear the site had 15 million hits last time anyone counted).


Neil's Four Hundredth and Eighth AWESOME thing is Dinosaurs....WHY?  Because he says "They ruled Earth for millions of years.  With brains the size of peanuts.  And tiny, hilarious arms."

Haha.  AWESOME.















With awesome reminders like that, it's no wonder that he now has authored a book titled The Book of Awesome.  

Okay, so I should really go to bed now.

2 comments: