Thursday, September 30, 2010

houzz

Check it out.  It's a super cool web-site with many different ideas for home design, decorating and remodeling ideas.  www.houzz.com  I originally found it on the ipad that I'm allowed to use (if I ask) once in a while and fell in love with the app, but you can find it on the good old www dot as well.  Tons and tons of photos with many ideas and style options to choose from.  You can even make a free ideabook where you can add the photos that inspire you.  At the bottom of each photo there's an option to share it via facebook/twitter/email - the folks at houzz have really thought of it all and I'm spending a lot of time designing each day....for one day.  I've got a big list of projects that are finally down on paper....and it's very soothing clicking through so many ideas.

Although, this pic is not quite my style....I sure wish our entry way looked as uncluttered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment