Monday, February 1, 2010

Hoola On ~ BAKES

I like to bake, don't even get me started about how a cupcake can make me happy. Years ago I discovered that I could only keep the ingredients I needed for a particular recipe in my baking cupboard - or I would bake and taste test away.... I would give it away as well, one batch a least. Recently I found out that I had some major sensitivities to both dairy & wheat....never mind that a sugar rush has never been worth the headache afterwards. So I cut out dairy and with that went the yummy treats, wheat wasn't too far behind....and now I'm all the better for it. But all around me the cupcakes remain - overflowing with sugar, flour and butter. Knowing very well that I was not the only one feeling jilted, I've decided to experiment baking alternatives which are free from the common allergens and delicious. . I'm still figuring out things along the way - but am happy to be in the kitchen....experimenting. That's what it is for now anyways, it may always be an experiment of sorts - but it sure will be a yummy and healthy one, if I might add.

Have a nice SUNNY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment