Saturday, February 6, 2010

baked.

This morning I baked my recipe post from yesterday - made a small mistake trying to make them into muffin tops....they would have looked more like muffins and less like scones if I had just made them regular sized muffins....but actually mini muffins would be lovely experiment with this recipe.  I took out the banana and used coconut oil and spelt flour and extra coconut....they're really yummy.  I'm packing them up and taking them down town to Vancouver to see my new Olympic friends :)  Gonna be a good day....hope you're having a good day too!



p.s. I also made the Babycakes Spelt Raspberry Scones Recipe again - I'm kinda in a rut with this cookbook....these scones are just so delicious....plus I had all the ingredients out already.

Have a nice SUNNY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment