Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gooped.

Hello :)  I can't believe it's been a full month since my last post, I've been living life in full force and getting pretty tired doing so.  My life has changed a bunch since last October, and significant change has occurred since June. Stress is inevitable and wrinkle cream is on it's way...but I am also having a lot of fun learning to live in my reality.  One of the ways I've been having fun is cooking for my new family.... granted I'm having a bit of trouble making delicious yet nutritious meals - and that's where my friend Ainsley entered and gave me a cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld.  Yep, she's Jerry's wife.   This cook book called Deceptively Delicious inspired me to cook yummy food - such yummy food that the kids don't even recognize that they are eating veggies or whole wheat.   I haven't followed all her recipes to the letter...but the ones I did were successful and the ones I used as jumping boards were too.

I hadn't heard about Jessica's next cookbook until I went to the GOOP site and saw "Double Delicious" featured on her Make Newsletter.   Reading this post and checking out Jessica's new website www.doitdelicious.com  has inspired me to keep on cooking, and improving nutritious yumminess :) I'm also inspired by the Seinfeld's kitchen, wow!  You can see glimpses of it on some videos that Jessica does to help her friend Ally learn to cook.  Check it below.

http://www.doitdelicious.com/recipes/make_it/seriously_basic_roast_chicken

Goop by Gwyneth Paltro is one of my favourite sites to hit on while internet surfing.  I already thought Gwyneth was pretty amazing - and now she's a country signer!? Cool!


Kissing in Paris while taking a picture at the same time. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment